As I mentioned in a previous post, I created a web based debug server (read only). I created mine within 2 evenings and it currently only displays a full actor list with clickable actors. Info displayed so far is the meta data for an actor (entity) and public variables. See the screenshots!!
After I got a tip from a colleague to put a web server in a game engine for debuggin’ purposes. I decided to create my own. So far it opens port 80 and you can connect to it with a web browser. When connected it waits for the GET and then it sends a list of all actors (entities) present in the current scene.
Some things that need to be done is make actors click-able and retrieve info via reflection and have some kind of multiple scene support.