Debug web server (part 2)

Was there a part 1? YES! The web server was working, but now I made some changes so it can be pretty useful.

First I added some extra data and colors to the actor detail view, changed and added a filter option to the scene list. This list shows all actors in the current active scene. Furthermore I added a page to view most of the loaded assets (resources) and a page the take a peek at the log… can be pretty useful sometimes :).

I also managed to unroll lists. I do not yet feature a collapse button or something. Next I also manged to catch exceptions. If there are some fields that are pointing to the NULL value it will just show the exception text.

There is still some work to but for now I can manage. I still have the debugger running on in the background :). Also it would be nice to see materials and textures directly in the webpage… (possibilities are endless!)

Anyway here are the screens captured in FireFox.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *