Long time no update doesn’t mean we stalled work. We just don’t made any “visual progress”. yet. What kept us busy then?
Well here’s a short list:
- physics and update functions are run simultaneously.
- (Still thinking on running update/physics simultaneously with the rendering).
- (modified version of JigLibX for the ones who are curious).
- Hierarchical model definition (we just call it model-files)
- This means we have a file that defines how a 3D model looks like and behaves.
- Particle engine
- It works and can be defined in the model-file.
Next phase is “The Game”… what game? Well… we speculated a lot at this point but we don’t want to reveal anything at this time. It could be that we suddenly change our perspective to make something completely different.